I’ve been spending a lot of my time recently trying to pare down a lot of the clutter that has built up around here over the last bunch of years. I never quite realized how bad the problem was until it was too late. So, to that end I’ve gotten these two books I’ve been using as a bit of a bible to combat the problem (more on that another day).
The subject arises in the context of this news article I came across yesterday:
A homeless woman who sneaked into a man’s house and lived undetected in his closet for a year was arrested in Japan after he became suspicious when food mysteriously began disappearing.
Police found the 58-year-old woman Thursday hiding in the top compartment of the man’s closet and arrested her for trespassing, police spokesman Hiroki Itakura from southern Kasuya town said Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment